This listing is for a set of five promo cards for Maiden's Quest, published by WizKids.
1) Unicorn Savior: This promo adds a new unicorn savior card to the game and would get shuffled in with the rest of the savior cards. On the Saved side, the unicorn displays two unicorn symbols (wilds) and the downgrading symbol. On the Left Behind side, the unicorn displays one unicorn symbol (wild). This promo was included in Game Trade Magazine #222 (August 2018).
On promo cards 2-5, you collect the signatures of up to 5 people when specific conditions are met. You afterwards integrate the signed card in your deck to get a bonus.
2) Magnifying Glass: Condition for promo 2: Someone who asks what you are playing, or anyone you assist during a Serendipity. Reward: place in deck as extra discovered treasure.
3) Dice Tower: Condition for promo 3: Show someone the Maiden's Quest game.
Reward: place in deck as extra discovered treasure.
4) Baby Gem Dragon: Condition for promo 4: when you assist during a Serendipity and they win the encounter. Reward: use back of the card when setting up your deck.
5) Drinking Steins: Condition for promo 5: when you and another player both have Steins during a Serendipity, tap them together afterwards. Reward: place in deck as extra discovered treasure.