Exploring and colonizing the depths of the ocean gets a whole lot more exciting when you can build with these luxurious GeekUp bits for all of the resources in Underwater Cities!
The pieces are made of a hard plastic, similar to Bakelite, and the graphics are applied via a 4 color heat transfer process, which fuses the images to the plastic in a way that makes them very scratch resistant, meaning they should last a lifetime.
One set of GeekUp tokens for Underwater Cities includes 101 tiles in two different sizes:
- 20 tiles of each of the four resources: Science, Kelp, Steelplast, and Biomatter
- All of the single value tiles are 18mm x 18mm squares that are 4mm thick
- 6, 5-value Steelplast tiles
- 6, 5-value Kelp tiles
- 5, 5-value Science tiles
- 4, 5-value Biomatter tiles
- All of the 5-value tiles are circles with a 30mm diameter and 5mm thick
Please note --> The original pieces in the game are in a different distribution between 1-value and 3-value bits, while the GeekUp set contains more single value bits and 5-value bits instead of 3. Be advised that the amount of GeekUp bits will not exactly align to the component list in the rulebook.