No one will think you are a charlatan if you show up for game night with these amazing potion ingredients bits for the game Quacks of Quedlinburg. Made from translucent plastic and featuring the original art from the game, you will truly never know how you played the game without them!
The pieces are made of a hard plastic, similar to Bakelite, and the graphics are applied via a 4 color heat transfer process, which fuses the images to the plastic in a way that makes them very scratch resistant.
One set of GeekUp tokens for Quacks of Quedlinburg includes 219 ingredient tokens with a custom shape (all 4mm thick) and in the same distribution at the original cardboard bits in the game (Please note --> the following amounts match the North Star US edition of the game, not Schmidt Spiele but this set is compatible with both):
- White Bombs (1's = 21, 2's = 9, 3's = 5)
- This includes the one extra white chip of each value also included in the game
- Red Toadstools (1's = 12, 2's = 8, 4's = 10)
- Orange Pumpkins (1's = 20)
- Yellow Mandrakes (1's = 13, 2's = 6, 4's = 10)
- Green Garden Spiders (1's = 15, 2's = 10, 4's = 13)
- Blue Crow Skulls (1's = 14, 2's = 10, 4's = 10)
- Purple Ghost's Breath (1's = 15)
- Black African Death’s Head Hawkmoth (1's = 18)
MAX purchase per order = two sets