GeekUp Bit Timeline
I’ve had a lot of questions on when products will be arriving lately, particularly those that I previewed a few months ago. We needed to rework some packaging for recent sets and that has thrown off my projected timelines. That said, here is the next batch to arrive, with a likely ETA of the January store update:
- Pulsar 2849
- Dice Throne: Santa vs. Krampus
- War Chest
- Fields of Green
Upcoming Holiday Sale
Starting Friday 11/24
For the start of the holiday season, we are kicking off a week-long sale on Nov 24th that includes both Black Friday and Cyber Monday:
- Convention Promo Deal - Buy any five promos, and get the 5th one free! (Some Dice Tower promos are excluded from this sale)
- In case you still aren’t able to travel to conventions, we are offering our “free promo” deal that normally ONLY shows up at our convention store!
- GeekUp Discounts - the more you buy, the more you save!
- The first GeekUp set is 10% off
- The second GeekUp set increases the discount to 15% off
- The third GeekUp set bumps all three sets up to 20% off!
Shipping Expectations for the Holidays
The BGG Store will close for its regular holiday break between December 19th and Jan 3rd, so all orders must be placed before midday on December 18th to be shipped before we close.
A reminder - if you live outside the US, typical shipping times are 5-6 weeks right now. If you order an item hoping for a holiday delivery, you should order RIGHT NOW, although we can’t guarantee a delivery in time for Christmas with the cheapest shipping methods. So here’s a rough timetable for holiday deadlines:
- If you live outside North America - order NOW but we cannot guarantee delivery by Dec 25th
- If you live in Canada or Mexico - order by Nov 15th for a holiday delivery
- If you live in the US - order by Dec 5th for a holiday delivery