BGG Store Forced to Close, starting at Monday 03/23/2020 at 11 am until April 3rd.
To all current and future BGG store customers:
Starting Monday, March 23rd at midnight, Dallas County will enforce a “stay-at-home” procedure for public health safety in response to COVID-19. This protocol requires all non-essential businesses in Dallas County to cease conducting business immediately, even if they are not open to the public. Here’s the plan for the BGG store:
- You can place orders now until Monday, March 23rd at 11 am CDT (-5 hours off UTC).
- At 11 am, the store will briefly go offline for less than an hour
- After that point, the store will be viewable, but no customers will be allowed to place orders.
- Our staff will take the rest of Monday to prepare and ship out any active orders received before Monday at 11 am CDT. We will do our absolute best to get everything out the door. However, if we get a big rush of orders between now and Monday at 11 am, we can’t guarantee that we can finish in time and will fulfill shipments in the order they were received.
- We plan to re-open when the ban lifts. However, it is possible that protocol might be extended past April 3rd, in which case we will have to follow the mandate of Dallas County and reopen when possible.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and hang in there!